Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: weather, July 14-21 Ng Build est./CeeJay
In Response To: weather, July 14-21 ()

Hi Ceejay,

Had to work to get this together !! Maybe delayed due to Holiday w/e ??
Couldn't find the Platts estimates that I found last 2 weeks.

But here is:
July 6 inventory build estimate
http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20110706-709533.html

EIA is expected to report that 81 billion cubic feet of natural gas
was added to storage during the week ended July 1, according to the average
prediction of 18 natural-gas analysts and traders in a Dow Jones Newswires
survey.

The EIA is scheduled to release its storage data Thursday at 10:30 a.m. EDT.

The survey's median result was a 81-bcf build, with estimates ranging from a 69-
bcf injection to an 88-bcf build.

Last year, 76 bcf was injected into storage. The five-year average build for the
week is 80 bcf.
-----
second wsj article July 6
http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20110706-712260.html
Has weather discussion +++
------

My "Guestimate" was 81 to 87, but just to be different ??, I have settled on 87. So, we will see !!!

Observe that price was down today as well.

We are getting close to tagging that 4.2 support line that Wayne and I kicked around the other day.
See the chart he posted (maybe was Sunday night).

I think you were expecting a number closer to 70 for the build, but that was a comment you made
at least a week ago.

Any comment on the current tropical storm in the Gulf?? I just saw something on it but did not look into it.

Anyway,
Happy Trading,
Lee