Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Sept Nat Gas/Breaking Support/Trades

Hi Trades,
Thanks for the chart/comments !!!

Hope your trading has been doing well.
May have solved the text font size display problem, but have to be careful as Mike
just slapped my wrists on this.

This Ng thing has really caught my interest. Ng may well make 4.0 as the seasonal data still has a good 2-3 weeks
to go. This market may be spot on to the chart and seasonal data.

I know you don't follow fundamentals, but this is a HUGE AND COMPLEX MARKET. I don't think anyone's
historical data had that large storage build of Thursday in their sights !!

I clearly don't know who drives this market, specs. or consumers, but it seems the OI is about 10 times
the deliverable quantity ??

The strong interest in the Thurs. Storage Report has become clearer as there is no other "real measure" of
Supply/Demand as many end users are tapped right off the "pipelines" [power plants, large industrial] and
that consumption is not really all that obvious.

I think CeeJay is right on with his weather tracking, it is a very significant factor on the demand side.
The whole industry pays close attention to it, but there is a lot going on and we have seen weather
projections alone not pan out all that well.

Enough here,
Take care, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Sept Nat Gas/Breaking Support *PIC*
Re: Sept Nat Gas/Breaking Support/Trades