Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Posting Test/Lee/Trades
In Response To: Re: Posting Test/Lee/Trades ()

The text size is fine and 'normal'. I guess I recall seeing my pics with a beginning and end to them and now I don't see this. That is what I meant by 'in your face'. Plus the last two digits don't show. No big deal I guess. I know I get email from the odd site now and again and I have to scroll back and forth to read it and often say to hell with it as it breaks the continuity of the text with the added chore and occasional pic to view the same way. But perhaps that's just what I am seeing mainly. I do like to read my own post with the text and chart and when its all there together I can spot errors that I missed before posting and can delete and re post. Having to scroll through them makes that more difficult. My monitor is a fairly new LG and is 17.5" wide by 10" high. I use Internet Explorer and Windows XP and am on Shaw Cable. Most other posts appear to be ok and even my posts without a chart are ok.