1. How do I calculate the cost of a commodity contract (examples: rough rice, soy bean oil, ethanol, sugar etc)? (side question, would Ethanol be a crude oil?)
2. How much does commission usually cost for a broker?
3. Does anyone recommend any books, DVDs, newsletters, etc I should read/watch to learn more about the commodity market?
4. How long should I hold the contract for, a few days or wait a few months? Or until the price goes up and I feel I should sell?
5. How do I determine if it's a bull or bear market?
6. How do I calculate profits/losses?
7. Are there any virtual market games I could play? (besides tradefields)
8. How long/how many buys/sells in 'paper trades' should I make before I put real money in?