Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Sept Nat Gas/Continues to Rebound/Lee/Trades

Hi Trades,
I'm with you 100 percent on your comments.

Except the one on "not being that smart" !!!!

First, I follow your charts/comments methodically and I THANK YOU for that. I have learned a lot for sure.
- I do try to duplicate them as best I can as the Ox charts have improved, but do not compare on the ability
to annotate and save them. I can spend a lot of time on a chart and then lose the annotations.

So, I do do the best I can to "Add" to a market discussion when ever I can. Often that is a
"digestion of fundamental type data" to "raise a flag" that the Train may be coming, since the
Technical side is so well covered. And, you know, I don't hesitate to "question your posts" so,
hopefully you know at least someone will holler if something doesn't "tie together" !!

Anyway, back to Ng:
Yes, I discarded that market a couple of years ago. I recently re-discovered a number of posts
between you, Silverbear, CO and I at the end of 2009, early 2010. I think we were looking at
Pivot Points then and that's also when the weather thing "blew up".

Anyway, I apparently decided the Ng market was too erratic and elected to leave it alone.

Now, I think the market is going to become quite important and decided to take another look and
learn as much about it as I could. CeeJay also began posting his weather views and that got me
back into the Thursday report cycle ....

Anyway, it is interesting. It may well run up to 4.85 again with only a couple/three down
days. I should have taken the clue from yesterdays bar. Few would sell into those "low hanging"
offers.

So, we'll see what happens next !!

Thanks, Lee