Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: much nicer w/o the forex ad at bottom/Wayne

Hi Wayne,
Yes, I agree !!! BUTTTTTTT ........

Maybe I would give back the ad at the bottom of the posting list to GET RID OF THE AD AT THE RIGHT
after you have started to read/respond to a post.

You have already seen what is at the right and it is really a "severe distraction" while you are trying to type.

AND WORSE, if you miss the scroll bar by a touch you fire off that stupid ad.
Then, if that happens, you can fill in the email address of your favorite person that you feel gave rise
to that intrusion on your time. That is your choice. (Most of the time it will fly. Keep the State and Area code
consistent if have to enter a "made up phone number, the bas//suckers often check that.)

So, we have the Ad at the right while the list of posts are displayed. I am not going to look at it while
I'm trying to read and/or respond to a post. PERIOD.
- Give the "real estate back" to display text/charts without scrolling !!!!

My thoughts Wayne, Please expand on this at will !!!

Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: much nicer w/o the forex ad at bottom/Wayne