Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Ng Chart/Lee/Trades
In Response To: Re: Ng Chart/Lee *PIC* ()

Hi Trades,
Thanks !!!

I understand your comments and agree. That 200ema looks to have stopped things in their tracks today !!

I'm not concerning myself with anything outside the 4 to 4.9 channel but have been following closely to try to see IF, When, How Quickly (if at all) I can see the High Heat and Nuclear power plant shutdowns show up in price from increased short term consumption.

So far, the heat and Salem 2 plant shutdown have not done much if anything for price. So far, today's High sell offers were rejected as were the Low buy offers. The small drop in price may just be only the best that the "profit takers" could muster from the last weeks gains ??

I would expect price to continue up from here unless there is still more "profit taking" to be worked off ??

What has me curious is that price did get up into that 4.56 area for a couple of hours and then suddenly fell back. Maybe something else happened that I don't see/understand ???

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Ng Chart/Trades
Re: Ng Chart/Lee *PIC*
Re: Ng Chart/Lee/Trades