Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

NatGas/Hal

Hi Hal,
Any thoughts on this market of late. I know you were watching it closely.

The last few days ??????????

As I mentioned to Ceejay, it looks to me like production is running a bit higher than folks realize and that there is also some Ng coming out of the "rental storage" on every price bounce !!!

Thoughts on today's bar(candle makes it obvious). Looks like few takers on the up side. I suspect Monday could be a healthy "down day" ????

I thought this market would "wear it's self out" in this trading range (although fairly wide).
Something has to give here before long !!!

With this heat, consumption has to be up, and I notice more Nuclear plants throttled back a few percent.
My take is that this is to allow conventional "peaking/load following" plants to be kept up and operating efficiently.

Even though a Nuclear plant can be readily adjusted 5-10 percent over a day, they are not good peaking/load followers.

Maybe there was some validity to the "expectations of a 3.9 market" and this Heat is helping to keep price in the current trading range ????

Would appreciate your thoughts.
Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

NatGas/Hal
Re: NatGas/Hal
Re: NatGas/Hal/Ceejay