Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: the big red 1x1/Wayne

Hi Wayne,
That looks like a Gold chart .......
I cannot read the numbers etc. on new forum.
Did you downsize your charts ???????

I was sleeping on this one. My daily chart shows a close of 1482.6 on 7/1 ........

I left this alone thinking it was heading down on first sign of resolution on debt crap. (still do) but they have to shake that "Skunk in the woodpile", Nancy Pelosi out first !!!

Can't believe there will be any default, we have already spent that money and the impact on the US economy and World economies will be tremendous. But to think there are any "brains" in Washington that "understand this" is a stretch also, so I guess it could happen.

I can see Nancy Pelosi now, "Oh no, they wouldn't lower our credit rating" we are TOO NICE, supporting all of the Illegal immigrant voters for my party, that can't speak the language ... Just look at all of the "social good" we are doing for the world. They "JUST KNOW" we will pay that money back when we get to RAISE TAXES on anybody that WORKS !!!

I give up, August 2 is fast approaching !!!!

Lee.

Messages In This Thread

Re: the big red 1x1/Wayne