Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Hey Trades, got any si. charts handy?

Hey Trades, glad to see yer suvivin' this mess...of course you always will as you usually wisely step aside during periods of extreme volatility and unpredictabilty...

Your charts and observations are always indespensable with your unique perspective...thank you so much! :)

Man, I really like the way that rsi 21 held right on the 50 mark...on the weekly chart.....so 44.50 is what this channel projects? Hmmm....looks very reasonable.....

Anyways, I do agree that natgas looks to be possibly deteriorating technically, although the way that market moves it is likely a buy signal...LOL!! But I am tired of it for now...I'm looking to trade markets with clearer signals... :)

Keep up the good work, I hope I can repay you some day for your help and insight....

Cheers!