Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

FutureSource.com gone

So, Futuresource.com is gone. They sold it to some other company who put the crappiest charts ever on the page. Our charts here, although exceptional in every other way, for free online charts, don't allow me to put 3 simple moving averages, and the bollinger bands up at the same time (although I love every other aspect of this site).

Does anyone know another site that uses the same software as Futersource.com did? I specifically need to be able to open an entire sector of micro/mini charts (all the grains for example) which I can right click on to open into full sized ones if i find something interesting.

Right now, we are using Esignals on demand system, but they make you wait 5 minutes to refresh. That sort of messes me up considering I use the 3 minute to actually time entries.

I am trying to teach my method to someone. Since they are not doing real trades, delayed charts are fine. We just need to be able to refresh quicker. It's either that, or make him fork out the $150.00 a month for a full system.

He wants to jump the gun. He's reckless. I don't want him to be able to actually trade untill I teach him some needed lessons first. Because of that, I would like to avoid starting with a full, real time chart system.

Barchart.com is close, but not quite what I want.
Esignal has a simple example of the charts futuresource used to have, but not the full package.
TFC has possibilities IF I could put bot studies up...which I can't

Anyone have any ideas?