Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: ng/Wayne

Hi Wayne,
Thanks for reminding me.
I was planning to get to this but I had some other stuff to do and peed away too much time reading the debt stuff.

I think you are looking at Dec. Ng ? I have been trading Sept. (just rolled) and Sep. is what I have on the screen. The Fri bar hit 4.145 and has a little bit to go to get to 4.

On Sept. I might be able to "conjure up some support" around 4.12 then "next stop" is 4.0.

I was suspecting maybe a bounce on Monday (totally ignoring Dx and this debt stuff) but only a "one day thingy, maybe two" but coming nowhere near the middle of the channel.

I think this market can easily hit 3.9 by end Aug. save a big change in events.
I don't think much can change on the demand side over the next month and I would take production "day by day" as soon as they evacuate those platforms in the Gulf. I would likely close a short as soon as any evacuation started, I don't need to be "greedy" !!!!

Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: ng/Wayne