Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Commodity Markets / Grains and Meats *LINK*

Today's Market View Corn Futures Expected to Open Steady to 1 Lower as of 7:15 a.m. CDT
24 minutes ago

Corn: Strong buying from both sides has the market posting solid gains and puts the nearby September contract in position to test long-term resistance near $7.39 in the near future.

Soybeans: Light commercial buying has emerged in the new-crop market, likely due to increasing concerns over August high temperatures.

Wheat: Noncommercial short-covering combined with commercial buying to push wheat contracts higher on all three exchanges.

Live Cattle: Light commercial support offset most of the pressure coming from heavy noncommercial selling linked to the sharp sell-off in the DJIA.

Cotton: Commercial buying in the new-crop market helped contracts post solid gains. After testing long-term support the market may be trying to re-establish an uptrend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since 1996 by request from many traders new and old hands at trading I was ask to post my calls at that time on AOL Commodity forum board. I did and it soon turned into my E mail service called Market Pick, posting my calls in advance of the markets and offering in my trading course.

Simplicity is the most powerful approach to trading you can have. Send me a E mail for information on my trading course called "The Art Of Trading"
Just one example what is taught in the course.

30 year T-Bond option strategy (based on 5 options per trade) for 9 Months Trading 2007 / 2008
June T-Bond Option Strategy P/L...+ $ 9,603.
July T-Bond Option Strategy P/L.+ $ 8,047.
Aug. T-Bond Option Strategy P/L..- ($390.)
Sept. T-bond Option Strategy P/L..+ $ 13,378.
Oct. T-Bond Option Strategy P/L.- ($ 1,504.)
Nov. T-Bond Option Strategy P/L..+ $ 17,870.
Dec. T-Bond Option Strategy P/L..+ $ 8,999.
Jan. T-Bonds Option strategy P/L..+ $ 5,308.
Feb T-Bonds Option Strategy P/L...+ $ 6,716.
P/L for 9 months...+ $ 68,027.

This is probably one of the easiest option strategies one can do with options almost daily. Easy to put on and exit. Very easy to learn and simple to do. It works because of momentum building on momentum. E mail me for information concerning the T-Bond option strategy.

To review comments about my trading course and Market Picks click on link below. Send E mail request (please fill in subject box saying, send Trading Course Information) Market Picks are no longer available because of health issues.

USCoralSea

http://www.wfaa.us/coral