Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Where's haligone and wrongbo hollerin up, up,

Lol! Wow, pleading!? Is that what I was doing? lol...guess my humor doesn't translate too clearly here on the ole intertube! Oh well! ;) Anyway, obviously Z is very bullish on NG so I was curious about his expectations on a move and what might launch it 'rather quickly'. Unfortunately, I can't report that I received a particularly detailed response, but hey, it's the internet...ya gets what ya pay for :)

What's this Lord stuff anywho? Didn't know the dude was connected like that, lol.

As for me, now that I'm back to 'work' I guess y'all can refer to me as halihere instead of haligone, lol...maybe just stick to hal to keep things simple :)

Messages In This Thread

Where's haligone and wrongbo hollerin up, up, up!
Re: Where's haligone and wrongbo hollerin up, up,