Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Cocoa: Watching this market for a sell, Andy *LINK*

Andy: Wasn't 30 seconds it was thirty minutes. And it was no joke. Everybody knows it. We have to be quite when we pass by the CoC door, ya'll think you are the only folks in heaven. And I shall surely stand in the prescense of a Holy Living God without any fear, guilt or condemnation and there ain't nothing you can do about it.

USC: Yes Andy I know all about that comment from the Baptist people. How sad it is when words such as this is spoken with no facts or an scriptural proof, just a blanket statement because they cannot prove any of there Calvinistic doctrine that they base there salvation on. No Andy it want happen because the only ones that will be there are the faithful body of Christ the church of Christ Rom. 16: 16 But in your denominational world you live in you cannot comprehend the truth about the Lords church. that is what it is so sad...Matt. 7

I would love to talk with you about this in a private E mail/ I have through the years studied with the Baptist. Many were very nice and loving people. But it is not them that is the problem it is there false doctrine that is the problem. They claim to adhere to the authority of the scriptures, but they don't. Andy you have on concept of the church that is why you make the statements you make. Your false assumption on once saved always saved leads you people in a false hope and thus many false teaching in your man made originations from the SBC down to the local man made congrations and the name that does not glorify the Lord Jesus Christ. Read Col. 3: 17 You are shackled to false teacher, preachers and the SBC You do not have a clue as to what bible faith really is. You need to read Heb. 11 very carefully. No Andy there is only one church and if your in any other you should consider who your real allegiance is to 2 John 1: vs 9

Ok enough said I will drop this thread now. E mail me, there is much to talk about.

http://www.newtestamentchurch.org/OPA/Index/Subjectindex.html

USCoralSea :)