Thank you for your feedback. I have changed the parameters for respondents to be able to go back and forth from the first to the second page without having to answer questions.
Below is the full survey .
1. Do you believe that commodity index investment is speculation?
2. Do you believe that commodity index investment volumes outweigh supply and demand's role in rising prices of commodities?
3. According to Paul Krugman, if commodity futures price were too high relative to the underlying supply and demand fundamentals, we would expect to observe large inventory builds. Do you agree?
4. Paul Krugman argued that market participants in commodities markets never take delivery of physical commodities. Thus, they do not increase the real demand for commodities, and therefore they can have no effect on the price. Do you agree on this statement?
5. Rank the main macroeconomic factors that have been driving precious metals prices up for the past few years?
Growing demand from BRIC countries
Devaluation of the Dollar and Inflation fear
Quantitative easing and lower interest rates
Political and economic turmoil
6. Do you think recent precious metals prices have been driven away from fundamentals?
7. Which one of the following market participants has a leading role in rising commodity prices?
Large speculators (Hedge funds, banks, Commodity Trading Advisors)
Small speculators (individuals)
8. Do you believe there is a speculative bubble in commodities markets?
9. Rank the factors that could be responsible of a future decline in commodity prices?
Fear of short supply
Tight Chinese monetary policy and strong inflation in China
The end of the second round of quantitative easing
A rising dollar bounce