Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: 'Analyst fired up about natural gas'

Hey, thanks Trades! That is an ETF I was not familiar with...will definitely keep an eye on it now. Watching how commodity stocks fare versus the commodities they produce is always worthwhile when attemptin' to 'read the tea leaves'. A move back above $20 or so on this ETF would be 'interesting' for bulls...a break below $17.50, not so much, lol. I've been following a few stocks on the TSX that are showing some telling activity lately. Lots of fresh insider buying for example. ECA may be worth tracking again now based on that aspect. On another intermediate producer (GO) I own, Sprott Asset Management has bought in heavily in recent weeks, and also influenced the appointment of a new management team. Sprott's moves have always been worthy of attention in the commodity space in my view, so it's worth noting when they start loading up on a smaller name in the NG space.

Anyway, thanks again for the input and great chartwork.

Best regards