Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: adding puts to my collection - Hal

Hey buddy

Things are goin' pretty good actually, went fishing, man it is beautifull here! I will post a slideshow later and try not to bore the forum to death while doing it... :)

Anyways, looks good for the possible double top in Gold today..bot another put....that's it though, I've allocated all I had now for this experiment...

Yep...woulda' actually made a bit with a little patience in the natgas...oh well, it wasn't acting like I had expected so I bailed with just a very small loss...at least it wasn't at the very bottom! lol...

Anyways, best of luck to us...maybe tptb will come up with a plan over the long weekend to really nail it too these metals longs....

Cheers!