Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: bot 2 Oct 4.0 natgas calls again/Hal

Hi Steve,
Ya, it's interesting, I remember this exact kind of price action and bottoming back this spring when I first started trading natgas...almost exactly at these price levels too! lol..4.00..been a LOT of basing here for a long, long time.
But the tech's show good bottoming action and are improving constantly so I think I can get a double or even a triple out of it pretty easily...I'll bet we make a run for 4.50 again soon...but I'll likely take profits at 4.30 as this would be a triple for me...
I've learned not to be greedy...lol...as if tripling ones investment isn't greedy... :)

btw...how 'bout that drop in metals eh? I think once gold breaks 1792 (the low of the day) she's done....maybe for a while...

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread

bot 2 Oct 4.0 natgas calls again
Re: bot 2 Oct 4.0 natgas calls again
Re: bot 2 Oct 4.0 natgas calls again/Hal