Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Natural gas adds to decline / ICD

Hi, icd (or, is that Icandance fomerly known as "ican'tdance"?).

Well, the way that I look at it ....

It's still being called a "baby bull" by the guy who's been touting "buying with both hands", in excess for two years.

Moreover, that tout is coming from the guy who was calling for the BIGGEST bull market in "RATES", back in 2001/2002 (translates as the BIGGEST BEAR market in rates). When that tout came ... long bonds were yielding par and three (yup, 103) .... never backed off.

And, isn't that the same market sage that was calling for 25-50 year lows in feeder cattle when they were trading in the high seventies/low eighties?

Yup, I don't know much about natural gas, but looking at the most reliable fade that I have EVER seen .... it may become a bull, but will it be in his lifetime?

Well, the other way to look at it is this ... ain't too far from zero ....