Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Silver ETF:SLV/Testing Dec Support/Trades *PIC*

Hal,

Silver in the last day has probably trashed a lot of stop losses for those that were long silver. When you think about it for those that have bought silver stop losses will in general be placed below some type of low. I gotta think stops were trashed below July and May lows. Now that silver has dipped below 32 support has it trashed enough longs, and will it move back up, or does it have the $26 dollar low in mind to trash long term silver holders out of the market. I put the $ signs at where I would expect some stop losses for those long silver. After the 10 buck sell off in the last 2 days I have no clue where this is going. Whether it will bounce, or could it make a run at the $26 level as you mention before all is said and done to trash stop losses at just below $26. We shall see because the market is there to take money from the many and give it to the few. Weekly and daily chart below.