Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

RSI Chart/Silverbear *LINK* *PIC*

Been watching my $99 DVD of Stockcharts instructions on using all their technical stuff. Learning all kinds of things. Best 99 bucks I've spent in some time. I've wasted more than that one minute after putting on a postion. But oddly enough it showed how to use indicators on the RSI 21 we were discussing. Never knew it was capable of that. So here is Crude with the colored Elder bars for bull/bear days and see above the 3 RSI 21 indicators with different indicators overlaid such as the 50ema on one, Bollinger Bands on another and the CCI on the 3rd. Nice to have such interactive ability. I can size the indicator window as well if I wish to make even larger. And I've only watched one DVD. There is 3 of them but each one is several hours long and much of it I already know so have to watch I don't fall asleep and then miss something new.
This might not show up properly but here goes.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$WTIC&p=D&yr=1&mn=0&dy=0&id=p01938853208&a=239816491

Messages In This Thread

RSI Chart/Silverbear *LINK* *PIC*
Re: RSI Chart/Silverbear/Trades
Re: RSI Chart/Silverbear