Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trades/Spike
In Response To: Re: Trades ()

I was talking to a guy with a store in California and I didn't realize just how restricted the gun laws were there. He thought California had the toughest gun laws in the world until I told him about Canadian laws. But if you are building an AR type rifle with the adjustable stock do be sure to get a stock that slopes down for ease of shooting rather than the straight stick like stalk. Makes shooting so much easier with or without a scope. Also not sure what round you will be shooting but I know a lot of guys like the dirt cheap Chinese ammo. Just keep in mind while it is dirt cheap to buy it is a very dirty corrosive ammo and you'll need to really keep the gun cleaned after each use far more often than with .223 rounds.