Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: TFC on Facebook/Limitup
In Response To: Re: TFC on Facebook/Limitup ()

Hi Limitup,

I fully understand your point, but I do not know just what the solution is at the moment.

I think Mike has been much more aggressive lately in filtering out the "losers", the "trash" posters.

Not sure what the answer is to those that just "absorb" material and do not attempt to contribute at all.

I have learned a lot on this Forum and I try to give it back the best that I can.

Trades for example, I cannot hold a candle to his charting abilities, but I try to add something to most of his posts when ever it makes sense, even if it is "fundamental in nature" if it might add to his comments.

I have suffered through the "trash email stuff" for over 10 years and it has clearly improved with the "spam filters". I can remember getting a 1000 trash emails a day going way back !!

I have exchanged email addresses with a few posters on TFC and it has ALWAYS been respected

So, I don't know what the solution to your concern is. Maybe would have to look back at the number of views to Trades charts (which are likely well known and highly viewed) and ask him how he feels on the subject.

The other comment I could make is that Trades does not post as often as he used to and I do not know the reason.

If Trades does not "see and respond to this" I will ask him directly.

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

TFC on Facebook