Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

7-10 rules Set up- NO, how can we ? LOL !!

No I have a better idea, you post the 7-10 trades we will watch the out come but we know you want do that and there can only be one reason implied. Why would I buy it when I have a very effective way of trading which I demonstrated for over 12 years here.... See talk is cheap all Ganners demonstrate. What are you laughing about I am the one that has the reason to laugh LOL !!

Who believes you any way. You want post the 7-10 trades so I can only assume they must be over all losers. We don't need you to teach the method just post the entry, all we need. After a few months I well be able to tell and so will everyone else lol..

New traders beware.

USCoralSea