Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Jan Nat Gas/Ronbo/Trades
In Response To: Jan Nat Gas/Ronbo *PIC* ()

Heya Trades, how the hell are ya?
Hope things are well with you and yours..

I have been meanin' to check in but have been extremely busy and lost internet connection at where I am staying....using a 'dialup' connection and a friend who had set it up in his name didn't make pymnt...so I just have been checking prices on my cell phone but it is difficult to see charts on the tiny screen....I would get a satellite dish for internet but I don't think I'll likely be stayin' for more than another month or so...might be travelin' to the midwest and around the country lookin' for cheap property to build me a little house somewhere...
I'm ready to cash in my metals and buy property now, it's been a good run with the metals and now there are some good deals around in real estate....and besides I am just plain bored out of my mind and I wish to build again....
But I ain't gonna even try to in kali...I almost went balistic the last time I had to deal with the local gov. here and all thier regulators, build dep. people...I just plain cannot tolerate thier b.s. You have to have even a 600 sq. ft box of a cabin completely engineered now...such %#$%%#! b.s. The lawyers and regulators are just handing money back and forth now in this state, not too much longer till the whole thing collapses since actual productivity is so frowned upon....we need a revolution soooo badly....
But nothing I can do until enough people are fed up and take action together which won't likely happen until it gets much worse...
Maybe when a few million liberals die of starvation or something they will finally see a need for change...
I have talked to family and friends in places like Idaho and Montana and the Dakotas and most counties you can pretty much do what you want when building your own place, especially if you were licensed in Kali, then they assume you overbuild anyways, lol. It would be wonderfull to just work without being hassled at every step of the building process....
Now they even have forced the concrete companies to report you if you are pouring cement without a permit!! frikken U.S.S.A. People telling on each other and being forced to do so just like in the old soviet days!

Anyways, back to the charts...thanks for your chart and observations! I think todays action was actually kind of expected in Natgas, and is actually more basing before a sizeable runup... I have backtested the 7-10 day rule and it is rather significant at pointing out turns...and all the natgas back months excluding Dec. had an 8 day downmove with a buy signal following...
And it is just like natgas and most commodities to really rock and roll at a significant bottom, so maybe just volatility is increasing here before a really big move to the upside...I am expecting at least a .70 cent move to maybe 4.20 basis Feb.
We'll see.

And I have purchased silver puts again today as the daily chart looks too similar to the action preceeding the last big downmove, along with the weekly rsi failing right at the 50 mark....so we'll see...

Anyways, post whenever you can...I will check in when I can....thanks again...

Ron