Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: S&W 380 Bodyguard NTR/Trades/Wayne/TIMWAR

No prob Lee, I'm an avid deer hunter and don't mess much with handguns any more. I collected about 20 or so but now am down to 3. The only automatic I have now is an AMT 380 Back Up II. I carry it when scouting for protection from wild dogs and other unruly critters one might encounter in the woods. That S&W is interesting enough I suppose if you're collecting, but for self defense you would want to get on target fast with multiple shot accuracy. Also in an "in your house at night" situation, you'd be surprised at how shakey you may become at the prospect of a deadly confrontation. You are seriously better off with a short barreled 12 gauge full of birdshot. (they say it won't go through sheet rock endangering loved ones). If you're gonna buy an autoloader for self defense, I would suggest going to a firing range where you could rent a couple of different models and see which one feels right but most importantly has a natural "angle of aim" that fits your hand. When you aim a handgun sometimes you have to correct the guns angle by slightly tilting your wrist forward/down or backward/up in order to correct the guns angle. You don't always notice it at first because you're only thinking about how cool it looks. And if you don't compare it with others you might not notice that you are correcting the angle. When you find a gun that you can throw it up on target, and your wrist is in its natural position...you'll feel it and know it. Thats the one that you'll likely shoot the best with. I hope I didn't bore you to tears with all this, yes its 11 o'clock...the wifes in the rack...woo hoo Happy New Year