Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: S&W 380 Bodyguard NTR/limitup *LINK*

I think the law was changed a while back (now they need to be registered)...but it refereed to only machine guns and not sub-machine guns. They were considerably longer and un-concealable (this why they were legal) unlike handguns and sub-machine guns. There are plenty of legally registered machine guns and fully automatic rifles registered to Canadians. Fully automatic weapons are legal in the US as well (only stipulation is that they have to registered with the BATF). Like the US, Canada has their gun laws not in order. I do believe that just like the US, CA has differentiated between a assault weapon and a fully automatic weapon...both fall into to different sets of laws... even though the libs would like to put them all into one category. Most US citizens think machine guns are illegal, I would imagine Canadians are the same way. According to my attached link, there are over 7000 machine guns registered to citizens of Canada. Perception and law are two different things.