Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: S&W 380 Bodyguard NTR/Trades/All

Hi Trades and All,

Thanks to all for the S&W 380 Bodyguard comments.

Looks like I have some more research to do,

This Ruger looks ok but no info on the trigger pull that I found on their site ??
Catalog Number: LCP-LM | Model Number: 3718 | Caliber: .380 Auto
http://www.ruger.com/products/lcp/specSheets/3718.html

Starting to remember why I dropped this entire issue years ago. I got bored sorting out the crap.

I did find something on modifying the trigger pull or it may have been the Glock - have to go back to that one - but the drift was recommending a pocket or belt holster since at a point you run the risk of accidently discharging it loose in a pocket. Might have been Springfield Armory ???

Trades:
I have yet to sort out the 38. 380, 9mm and 357 issues as yet !!!! Comments ????

Just found this list of Manufacturers ....I doubt I have the "fortitude" to go through them all !!!!

Your knife comment I believe is very valid, but at our age and beyond, I start to wonder .....
My biggest risk around the house in Vt. is stumbling on a bear with a cub. If she comes at you, you are not going to out run her !!!! And in that case I don't think I like the knife .... better than nothing butttttt ..... Not to get off track, but the bear population has been increasing for a number of years and so too does the probability of a dangerous encounter.

Thanks, Lee

Any thoughts on good candidates to look at would be appreciated.

Accu Tek Firearms

American Derringer

Barrett Rifles

Benelli Firearms

Beretta Arms

Bersa/Llama Arms

Browning

Casull Arms

Charter Arms

Colt Manufacturing

Freedom Arms

Glock