Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Why I Bought My First Hand Gun/NTR/Rabbit

Hi Rabbit,

On the Handguns:
I'm not in any hurry. It is a "new venture" so much to learn. I like the "back pocket carry" that I would do - just stick it in my pocket like I used to do with my wallet.

All I remember on Texas gun laws (early 70's) were the signs to check firearms entering a bar !!!

On the fracking:
Thanks for the article a few weeks back, I read it (long as you mentioned) but certainly covered the serious issues that the E&P co's are going to face going forward. I may have failed to thank you. I post the Ng info, hoping to generate some interest and contribution - As you do, and CJ with the weather and Trades keeps the charts up to date.

On your comment:
"I mentioned the fracking process and he said it was not as good as everyone makes it out to be. He said that, lack for a better description, after the fracking process that the wells tend to collapse in on themselve (not sure what that means), and then the have to be re-frackted. Therefore, he did not think it was the holly grail of energy exploration. I said so you don't think its that gread, and he said I know its not that great."

This is the main reason I pay close attention - one day, before long this is going to swing one way or the other and I think it will be dramatic. At the moment they are producing more gas than we can consume on a daily/short term basis. Something is going to change !!!!

I don't know how big a deal "re-fracking" is, but right now production is high and barely slowing.

Sounds like you had a great sandwich !!!!

Thanks, Lee