Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

real time example 4

Notice the confidence to declare that the lows made only a few days before this posting WOULD NOT BE BROKEN. Coral was declaring my techniques "hocus pocus". At this time he was advising people to short wheat at $4.40 and Corn at $3.00. These prices were at the very lows (historical lows). Because I believed we were making historic lows, I indicated that he should tell us when these shorts were exited. He never did. It was to illustrate that a "trade" needs a place to exit if you are wrong. One simply cannot hold onto a loser until it finally becomes profitable. He never did tell us where to exit those trades as Corn rallied $5. Those are some record losses.
grainmarkettiming.com

cycles are working
Posted By: roger 
Date: Thursday, 10 September 2009, at 1:23 p.m.
We are now in the time frame first mentioned well over 2 months ago...the grains have trended lower into this date as was suggested. A major low is unfolding, the lows in corn a few days ago will probably not be broken, if they are it will be the last 3 days of next week.
This cycle will not turn the market simply for a few days or weeks, but for months. This a longer term cycle.