Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: nat gas/Wayne/ gold...ect....

You know, the biggest technical indicator that I ignored in all of this is the action in natgas was the action of the macd around the centerline (0) mark on the weekly charts....especially Trades patented "Modified macd" ...the subtlies of this particular indicator if watched closely will give away most secrets...and natgas clearly showed a waning and then failure on this tech indicator...right at the 0 line...
The action of RSI also at the 50 mark....kinda the same thing...

Presently you have a failure there recently in Silver....and just now recently too in Corn...and now Gold is right there testing it....with a cycle top due? Hmmm....

I always start with the weekly charts (if not the monthly) and then narrow it down to even a possible daytrade to get in and out but holding the trade for a week or two to play out seems best...I only 'daytrade' to get in or out of the position I wish to actually hold for a while....

Anyways watch gold for a possible short-term top here....seems a lot of resistance is expressed by the action of the weekly RSI coming back up and testing the 50 mark from below for the first time in a long, long time...seems the best place to get short in a bear market if it is going to occur....

Messages In This Thread

Re: nat gas/Wayne/ gold...ect....