Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: MF'd
In Response To: Re: MF'd ()

Thats true Seven I agree with you, but for customers it looks like its been vaproized and just vanished. By now it has been transfered and used in a thousand trades and transactions over and over. For the forensic financial investigators that have been investigating for three months to not have a clue where the money went, when all this seems to have happened in a week before bankrucpty, speaks volumes. Boy, a drug dealer would of loved to have MF Global clean their money so there would be no trace of it. Once again 1.2 billion dollars gone without a trace.

I think there are a few people that the investigators should have their agates in a vise and twisting real hard. However, they are probably all lawyered up by now. Someone should be slamming their fist on on table saying that those that are involved in this will be punished big time, but I am not hearing that kind of talk from the trustee. The outcome seems more like well we gave it a shot to find the money, but thats more like the French saying c'est la vie (that is life). Oh well.

Messages In This Thread

Re: MF'd *LINK*