Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: March Nat Gas/Coming Back Test the Lows/Trades

Hi Trades,
Thanks !!!
I hear you. I was expecting a bounce up from that 2.5 level until that Bentek blurb came out and it dropped within a couple of minutes and maybe just a knee jerk reaction.

You know where I'm coming from. Just trying to learn as much as I can about the idiosyncrasies of the Ng market, of which there are plenty !!!!

You clearly have the "charting covered", 'hands down' !!! I do my charts and compare them to yours. I have learned a lot from that. So, I try to sort out events on the fundamental side and see how they relate to the chart as things go forward.

On your LNG comments: ......
It may be more CNG as the low temperature, high pressure vessels required to store LNG are "EXPENSIVE" operations.

I have read that ATT and I think UPS are buying/converting vehicles to CNG for metropolitan areas where they can readily refuel.

If you see anything on LNG for the ferries, sent/post a link, I would like to learn more about it. A ferryboat storage vessel is getting pretty close to that required for home storage to replace Propane for home heating. The transport of LNG by tank truck is pretty much solved (similar to liquid Oxygen/Nitrogen) and done all the time. I'm not sure about the pressure though. Propane prices are exploding as it is a Crude derivative. I'm sure there are many in New England that do not have Ng plumbing in the streets that would jump at something reasonable even if it required a substantial investment up front. Propane is now about $5 per gallon and a 1000 gal per year requirement for home heating is on the "low" side.

That is a "business opportunity" begging for a solution !!!!!

Thanks again for all your charts,comments and attention paid to Ng. It has been an enjoyable "exercise for me" and I hope one day will pay off !!!!!

Thanks, Lee