Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: COTTON: Still Waiting
In Response To: Re: COTTON: Still Waiting ()

My handle is a well known term in Eastern astrology. It is based on action/reaction principles.

The bear may still be alive in CT. What do bears do when they hibernate? They disappear for a while or hide in a cave. Then they wake up again. Many markets are bearish here from an E-wave standpoint so I am bearish based on the charts (and other factors).

Thoughts/opinions influence the markets through human behaviour. That is partially true. Human decisions are reactions that create actions. However there are hidden factors that influence human behaviour. These appear to be reasonable and rational like weather so there is validity to that thinking.

Like the bear, there are other less visible influences on human behaviour and market action/reaction. Like the weather there are forces of nature that have even greater influence.

I am a student of the markets and actively trade. So I could say I am a trader. But mostly a student.

“Stay humble. because nothing is bigger than God.”