Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Tangable Assets

I had a Salesperson call me up last year and speak to mne about gold and diamond investment. After long discussions i believed it was a good idea, and purchased a Diamond from them. After 1 year my 0.2 Carat yellow stone is worth 14% more than i paid for it as stated by an insurer. He has again called stating that some stones achieved 27% growth l;ast year and they are set to rise more invalue this year because of indian and chinese demand. Honestly this was a bit of a puynt for me but im not sure about re investing. Does anyone know about this market or have any advice? i dont know if i was lucky last year.