Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Ng and other Energy opportunities/Haligonian *PIC*

Well here is a chart of XLE which I like to trade. The beauty of it is being an ETF a rouge broker can't trash talk it like a single stock. Plus earnings,shut downs or any other specific company event wont trash the ETF. One has to eliminate as many landmines as possible to expect to survive. And this XLE has outperformed the TSX:XEG all the time. EX: from mid Dec XEG went up about $2 bucks and XLE went up about $8 bucks. Plus it's where there is massive liquidity. My main trading account is almost always in U.S.$ so I can trade high volume and a huge selection of stocks and ETFs including all the currencies. That's another nice market to trade. Recall my chart of the Aussie dollar recently that broke out and ran up. You can buy the ETF:FXA for that along with the Euro,Swiss,BP,Yen,Mex etc. Right now with Japan's Yen plunging look at the Inverse YEN ETF:YCS. But overall notice how all of these charts and many others track each other which just goes to show you its an "ALL ONE MARKET". While I've traded XLE and USO and the double bull Crude ETF:UCO I am also very very spooked about the overbought markets presently and the technicals rolling over on so many indicators. Also insider selling is at an extreme on equities not seen since last July/11 just before the waterfall selloff. So "IF" this market sells off they will likely all selloff together even if Crude outperforms on the upside. So the question is: Do you feel lucky,lol.................I don't so will likely get back on again perhaps but if I so much as hear a dog bark I'll exit in a hurry. I like my money and don't plan on giving it away to some slime ball wheeler dealer. As far as NG trades there will be plenty of time for that "if and when" price turns around and actually starts an uptrend. Bottom picking is a dangerous game and countertrend with poor odds of success overall. No need to be a hero when there are better markets to trade. It's all about making money not being right about anything. Only thing ever right is the market itself as you know.