Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: April Crude/Still Holding Above the Breakout P

Well there is an advanced scan with Stockcharts as well that you can do more programing in but I'm not that savvy with computer electronics to figure it out yet. I come unglued trying to figure it out. It's best to communicate with someone who uses it all the time to learn fast. Took me a long time to learn how to use the basic scan with a lot of help from others. Trouble with all these electronics you rarely see a manual on stuff. I've often complained that even a toaster or plain radio has a manual with it. Not sure if one could do the inside day thing or not with the advanced Scan. I could email them and ask. As far as stocks go I've often mentioned them here as I often mention the ETFs as well. I wouldn't fill up the site with long stories about earnings,fundamentals,drilling results and a lot of stock specific stuff that would bore most commodity traders here but I don't concern myself with mentioning a stock especially one like Apple that has such a dramatic effect on the entire markets. I don't' think there is any law against it PLus at the top right of this site you can see "Free Quotes for Commodities, Forex,Stocks & Equities. Plus another tab below with Stocks and Equities. Like lee said it's a matter of using discression I guess. I don't really care myself. XLE bounced off its breakout support level today which was a good sign for the Oil Stocks. Then of course that breakout has to hold.