Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Ng 7-10 set up / lee/STR
In Response To: Re: Ng 7-10 set up / lee/STR ()

im tempted to cheat the 7-10 rules and a possible double bottom on the nat gas at 2.235

just sitting there...

what a game that is ...

there going to close all the friggin nat gas wells on the planet..

i got 3 furnaces and 3 hot water tanks heated by nat gas

in a few yrs with america putting this in vehicles will be paying an arm and leg to heat the house
i pay about 1200 month now.. down from the high in of about 3200.. they will take my bill to 10,000 a month ..

dam not good this bear..

i also just had my attic redone in foam .. soybeans and recycled plastic heat loc soya..
very expensive but what a difference if you want to save energy and be more comfortable in your home
foam is the stuff of the future but its about 4 times more expensive than cellulose..