Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Nat Gas 7-10... ROCKING/STR/LEE

thursday, friday inside it, monday was inside thursday, but lower than firday... you dont see that often lee at the end of a 7-10 setup dam.. i cheated and guess write last week for small profits.. then cheated again last night and was buying more down at the lows in the late morning
but its just small positing on the long side for me.. its a big bear eh.. also was buying the hnu
nice... up almost 10% already..

you could be right lee.. 2.335 but in my experience 2.29 was good enough you see it stop there 2.28 at 7am or so then the turn it passed em all.. well if that low 2.20 is taken out yikes

would be nice to see 3.1o for march 21 spring eh..

i like to cheat and guess why? cause i have much tighter stops if it doesnt work..

if you study 7-10 you will get the experience to cheat too.. lol..

7-10 lee its a millionair maker.. study