Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: AAPL forming a 7-10 / STR *PIC*
In Response To: AAPL forming a 7-10 / Trades ()

Here is AAPL with 2 RSI settings. What I am also doing is writing down the 7 in a row higher highs and lower lows selections as well as lower highs and lower lows selections the scan picks on the U.S. and Canadian exchanges. So each day with the scan is day 7 again of course with the last 7 days being quantified. So when a symbol doesn't show up that has been it means it was triggered for a reversal. A 2nd day in a row showing up means day 8 in a row and a 3rd day in a row showing up would be day 10. Writing them down should pick up most of them and show what day in a row it is along with the trigger day of change when it no longer shows up with the scan. There are very few that ever show up. Oddly enough very few on the entire U.S. markets and more on the Canadian markets. I suspect it is due to the much higher volume on the U.S. markets so these highs and lows are violated much easier than the lower volume Canadian symbols. That is just a guess but it does appear to be the case so far. It will take time to see a trend develop with them. Just as long as I don't forget to check a day it should find most of them. And as I mentioned it does not show ones that had inside days as that day wasn't a higher high and higher low or the reverse. So we'll see what comes up. Yesterday only one Can.stk showed up in the scan being EMA.to. This recording of them will take awhile to show much.