Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: WTF moment in Oil - /Silverbear
In Response To: WTF moment in Oil - ()

Well I just had a split second of luck. I was about to buy USO again as it was breaking out above the Tuesday low and early Wed low of 40.44. Price had broke below Wed and bumped up against it late Wed and again this morning confirming it as resistance. At about 10:45 price broke back up over again looking like a nice long to jump on at least for a rally of some sort. But I had been screwing around with a new printer/scanner I'm trying in vain to make actually work and didn't have my trading platform on. Jeez I hate electronics. By the time I got it set up and started to type in the order I saw the price plunge straight down to 39.70. Stuff like that is enough to shake one's confidence in trading. These markets have been a bitch to trade for a long time now defying everything. Black swans and rouge waves everywhere and often nowadays. Apparently Britain in cooperation with the U.S. announced it was releasing Oil from their reserve to lower prices. That of course was later denied as b.s. Just enough time for the 'big boys' to make some serious coin,both ways. Guess I was lucky my new ######### printer/scanner wasn't easy to set up,lol...........still isn't. Would you believe it didn't come with a USB cord. I have to go buy one of those...........really makes one wonder at times like this.