Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Lee - Silver/Silverbear
In Response To: Re: Lee - Silver/Silverbear ()

And you're following Nasty Gas???? I think that that dawg is not going to hunt for some time to come. Another trader buddy of mine shorts the hell out of it every time it tags the 20 EMA. So far, so good. But, you know what Trades always says - if everyone is on one side of the boat - watch out. But, I don't have much faith in it.

Yes.. I also hope that Ronbo is fine. Haven't heard from him in a dog's age (there's that dawg again!). He's probably bedding down his new sweetie in Thailand or some other exotic hot spot. At least I hope he is. LOL

Best!

Messages In This Thread

Lee - Silver