Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Last 6 Bradley Turn Dates on SPX/Lee

Well my answer for smart asses is just XXXX'em,lol. I just deleted the last sarcastic comment as I am tired of dealing with idiots. Some people have nothing to offer but stupidity. With the changed site here if I delete a post within a few minutes it seems to disappear rather than show I've deleted a post. Who knows why.
I also had a HP printer but when the cable company upgraded all the Cable stuff to High Definition etc I had to get new Network Cards put in two computers. After that the HP printer that was getting old was extremely slow so I dumped it. Bought a Cannon Printer/Scanner. After screwing around with it I got it working fine. I really don't like dealing with electronics programming and all the steps necessary to make it all work. One wrong click and you're screwed,lol. This wireless b.s. can be a problem. I am going to hook up the new hi def Modem from the cable company 'directly' to my computer like I had it before for a better signal. The new modems they use are made by Cisco Systems and are not as good as the Motorola modems from before. But now I have to use the new Cisco modem so will put it directly at my computer like before. They also have the router built in which is not as good as my separate router was so will likely hook it up again. Might have to have the 'cableguy' out again to assist,lol. But I wont tolerate piss poor cable service or Internet service.