Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Last 6 Bradley Turn Dates on SPX/CO

There are typically only 3 to 4 "major" dates in a year. The minor dates have never shown much of anything on the charts from what I've seen. And any of the dates don't ever suggest direction only a change in direction or turning point. I guess your chart has all the dates on it including minor dates along with the direction indicated on their charts. Direction is never suggested despite their charts that shows it. They always make that disclaimer on each chart. Don't know why they bother to show a chart really when direction isn't suggested. Just the dates posted would be a better guide. This is why I put on the last 6 'major' dates on the SPX chart to show what, if any, significance to them there was. As always one has to draw their own conclusions..................