Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: AAPL 7-10 sell signal/ STR

You aren't going to believe this but after almost no 7 to 10 signals on anything on any of the U.S. exchanges there were 20 stocks selected yesterday with none on the Canadian exchanges. So that is a scan with 7 days of higher highs and higher lows with no inside days on any of them as well. So I recorded them and will note which have 8 or 9 days and which ones don't show up next which means they signaled a sell signal. I was surprised at the results. AAPL was only one of the 20. And on the U.S. scan I use a minimum of $20 stock with a minimum average volume of 500k. Meanwhile I see VRX.to sold off sharply from its signal on the 12th as well as EMA.to that was triggered as a sell on the 14th. Not a crash and burn yet but a tradable selloff so far. I guess there is no way to quantify the likely selloff percentage though.