Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trades/ Sugar/TOG *PIC*
In Response To: Trades/ sugar ()

Well my last post on Sugar I said not to expect the Sugar Rat to clear 25.50 resistance but pullback to rehab if not the outhouse itself. Price did happen to pullback to the downtrendline which is now support. All price has done since is rallied back to this 25.50 double top resistance. I don't see the Sugar Rat reaching the cheese. I think he's about to OD on Sugar and go back to rehab. But then he doesn't give a damn what I think either. Note the weak momentum on the CCI 20 on this double top. This is also the most bearish time of the year seasonally for Sugar from the beginning of March to the end of April. Seasonals can be early or late or even inverse in any single year but when you see a 5yr,15yr and 30yr chart of the seasonal trends overlaid and they track together it pays to pay attention to that data. Odds are..................... So not a bullish picture unless and until price can clear AND hold above this 25.50 breakout pt. Even then resistance is at the broken uptrendline which is only a couple of points higher. Perhaps it's time to shoot that Junkie Sugar Rat once and for all. Bottom line: Poor risk to reward ratio. There are better fish to fry...........................

Messages In This Thread

Trades/ sugar
Re: Trades/ Sugar/TOG *PIC*