Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

S&P Fib Cluster *PIC*

There is a pretty cool fib time cycle cluster on the S&P chart right now. If this fib cycle stuff works the way I think it should, i'm thinking we should see a healthy correction sometime next week. I'm not saying that it has to be "the" top, but at the very least it should pause and show a little respect for Mother Nature and Fibonacci theory fcol.
I thought this 3rd wave or 5th wave or whatever the hell wave this is was getting way over done time wise when price was at 1375. So, here we are now at the .618 extension price of 1400 and have arrived at a pretty decent fib time cycle cluster with the 3rd or 5th or whatever wave being way way way overdone imho and i'd really like to see a correction back to at least 1375 so I don't lose faith in Fibonacci theory.
It would be an insult to Mother Nature if the market doesn't correct next week, and they say it isn't smart to piss off Mother Nature, so Wall St. oligarchs be warned, don't piss off Mother Nature because paybacks are hell and she can be a real cruel bitch when she's mad.