Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: grains
In Response To: Re: grains ()

I would be surprised now to see Wheat or Corn above $7.00 this next two weeks, now. Although, if it does, this is a giant shake up before a huge $1 move up this same week (for corn less). I DON"T count on it., but this similar thing did happen the week of July 11th 2011.
Then it could be topping, this same week. Wheat would close the week around $7.40ish if this does happen. If we see a recoup tomorrow mid session, I could believe in a rebound, but what a move that would be. I wouldn't trust it to happen.

Tweetie,
When you say "The big boys were just getting the coals ready for the b'que", could they not just be taking out stops?, by shaking out the bull grain spreads,. It is possible the bull spreads were hindering a move upwards? (just a question).

This has shaken my belief in a market rise.
It is a great move down, interesting to watch.

Messages In This Thread

grains