Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trades - TBT/Silverbear

Trades,
Thanks for the chart. I've heard that observation about converging MA's before, but then lost sight of it.
I am still short from the break at 35.00 and still see weakness here. I think that the 20 ema is the key here - turning back down - and the CCI still has room to move lower. But, you know me and my conviction about the 21 RSI. I've ALWAYS paid close attention to that indicator.
The seasonal trade doesn't appear to be working this year - that was another factor that bothered me a bit - it was trading counter to the seasonal trend. Well ... I'll continue to stay short until I get a strong reversal signal.

Yeah .. sometimes the easy way is still the best way to play. I re-read Dr. Marty's manuals the other day - trend lines - Support and Resistance - but mainly trend lines. Very simple approach to trading.
You should consider putting on a small strangle here - you did so well with it in the past - will never forget your Aussie strangle in 2009!!! it was a beauty!!

Miss Ronbo - the Silver King!!!

Best!!